Friday, October 3, 2008

Sunrise

I'm sitting in my car overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in Anastasia State Park, Florida.

6:14 AM.

Who knew sunrise wasn't until 6:54?!

I was sleeping peaceful, lost in some dream world, where my buddy Larry showed up in Vermont with a 'fro... Definitely a weird dream, but everyone was there and it was good. Right as Larry says "Hi Jaime," I'm immediately woken by the footsteps of a fleet of racoons bombarding my campsite. Thanks for the 'heads-up' Larry.

So, feeling strangely rejuvenated at 5:30 AM, and with nothing better to do, I decided to go watch the sunrise.
Last Night's Sunset ->
Actually, I had considered doing as much last night when I saw the sunset behind a palm in the West. I'd honestly thought to myself "isn't it a shame I wouldn't be up to see an Atlantic sunrise...?'

6:21 AM.

Gives me time to research any bidding prospects on uShip.com. There's a few puppies I may befriend along the Texas way. Earn me some gas money!

6:30 AM.

And then....




































Hello, Sun.


No comments: