Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inventory

The Automobile.














It's an RV to me!
2002, Subaru Outback Wagon Ltd.
Recently serviced by Mark Teetor at Riverside Motors, Poultney, Vermont.
70,000 Miles.
I wonder how she'll do...


The Kitchen.


















Cooler, pots, pans, plates.
Propane range with two stove-tops.
Just your basic stuffs.
Also some ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper packets I 'borrowed' from fast food restaurants.


The Pantry.



















Yeah, it's a paltry pantry.
Peanut Butter & Jelly on-tap, noodles, candy, and extra water.
I ate a whole loaf of bread all-by-myself over the first two weeks. Yeah, that can't be good...
There was also a hot-dog water incident that I'd rather not talk about...


The Bed.


















A bit tight, but she'll do.
On a side-note, that fluffy blue and pink blanket was mine and my brothers' baby blankets, now sewn together.
Yes, isn't that cute.
You can also see my closet and generator at right. That generator is awesome. When fully charged, it can jump-start my car, it's got accessory AC and DC outlets, and an air-compressor! Good investment for this trip. So far it's just kept my computer alive, but that's no small task!


The Library.















Short of WiFi, this is my entertainment center.
I've got the complete tragedies and comedies of Shakespeare, and a tree ID guide.
So far I've read:
King Lear, Romeo & Juliet, Timon of Athens, Troilus & Cressida
Oh yeah, and the Penguin's name is Columbus. He's one of Mr. Popper's.


The Campground.














My new Guitar, road atlas, and fresh apples.
Yes, those are Vermont apples.
I have no idea why they're still fresh, but I am very happy about it.
Next campground I may turn most of 'em to applesauce.
If the hotdog-water-mishap is resolved...




Road-Ready.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jaime!! I had dinner with Frank the other night and he sent me your blog...GREAT!! You've got quite the set up going on! Travel safe and make sure you stay with me when you hit LA! Love, jack